APRIL 7th & 8th , 2017
MAIN & BROADWAY
WEBB CITY, MO
Thursday, Friday & Saturday
Carnival & Inflatables
Over 40 craft and food vendors, carnival, inflatables and children’s area. The carnival will be open Thursday evening, Friday and Saturday. The presenting sponsors are Kyle Hickam State Farm & X-Treme Powersports
Friday, April 7th
Military Appreciation Night – Offering Discounted Carnival Tickets with Military ID
- “Get Your Licks on Route 66” Pooch Pageant & Parade – 4:30 pm
Sponsored by Madison Pet Clinic, Big-Dog Boutique and Wholesome Pride
- Military Appreciation Performances – 6 pm
Featuring Webb City High School Jazz Band, Bruce Benson and other special guests
Saturday, April 8th
- Something new this year! Artist’s Alley on Saturday, April 9th from 11 am – 4 pm. The art walk is a self-guided public event featuring local visual artists in an indoor downtown Webb City venue at 4 S Main, Webb City.
- Route 66 Cruise Night - from 5:30 - 7:30 pm. As always this is free event thanks to our sponsors! Dash plaques to the first 50 to register, music, prizes and trophies will be awarded. Presented by X-Treme Powersports and April is sponsored by Rotten Bros. Trophy Co.
- Live RockBand Karoake - singwithband.com Come and let your inner rock star shine! Sing with a LIVE BAND from 7 - 9 p.m. Entertainment sponsored by Blevins Asphalt
This will also be the First Annual Springtime On Broadway Photography Contest! - Sponsored by ShowMe the Ozarks Magazine & the City of Webb City. From now until March 30th, amateur photographers can enter their photos into this contest. Photos must be of people, places and things in Webb City.
For more information on Springtime on Broadway you can check out the Webb City Community Event Calendar on Facebook. All registration forms are available there.
Springtime on Broadway Artists Alley Application
Pooch Pageant Registration Form
Springtime on Broadway Vendor Application
Springtime on Broadway Sponsorship Opportunities
FOR INFORMATION CALL 417-673-1154